Viva LatiNUS is a Latin dance performance team founded in 2009, that focuses on five Latin styles – Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, Jive, and Paso Doble.
We actively perform within NUS at events like the annual Open Houses, and esteemed ceremonies such as the NUS Sports Awards.
Viva LatiNUS is also popular with external audiences, and has been invited to grace corporate functions such as OCBC’s CNY Corporate Dinner,
and the President Star Charity Awards 2016. Additionally, our club steadily supports members’ participation in Dancesport competitions,
student choreographies, fusion items, and collaborations.
Above all, Viva Latinus takes pride in our strong family spirit and a belief that it is never too late to start dancing;
we warmly accept aspiring members regardless of dance background. With our motto “Train like an Athlete, Perform like an Artist”,
we seek to inspire our members and audience with the enthralling and passionate art of Latin dance!
NUS events, functions, ceremonies performances
- In-Fusion 2016 & 2017
- NUS Sports Awards 2016
- NUS IFG Closing Ceremony 2016
SMU Ardiente UNPASO Performances
External Corporate Events & Functions Performances
- President Star Charity Awards 2016
- OCBC CNY Corporate Dinner
- Patek Philippe CNY Dinner 2016
- ICON 10th Anniversary Ball 2015
- OMS Oilfield Company’s Annual Dinner & Dance 2015
External Flashmobs Events
- Channel U Project Superstar Flashmob 2014
- HERE’2014 Jurong Point Mongkok Flashmob
- 2nd Garden City Open Dance Championships 2017
- NUS Open Ballroom Championships 2015
- 1st The Cathay Dancesport Competition 2014
Viva LatiNus Concert
- Viva Gold in 2015
Masterclasses with reknown Latin Dance Professionals
- Lorencia Kan
- Jefferson Pimental
- Latin-Ballroom dance champions Sam & Michelle Fong