CAC Voices was formed in 1999, primarily gathering Mandopop enthusiasts who have a passion for singing and wish to further hone their craft. Together with our group of talented instrumentalists, Voices has put up many performances both on and off campus and has established itself to be more than just another singing club. While Voices holds its focus on Chinese pop, members are given the opportunity to experiment with songs from different genres and languages (think: English, Korean) in our biannual concert productions.
- Biggest annual production of Voices to demonstrate the talents of our all our members
- Sold out concert at UCC Theatre with an audience of over 400 people
- Small scale annual concert to showcase our new members
- Sold out concert with over 200 people
- Held at Shaw Foundation Alumni House